2022 IPC APEX EXPO ROCKS IT!
Despite smaller crowds, Insulectro and booth mates Isola, DuPont, InduBond® (and our other suppliers/partners) discovered the benefits of having more time to spend with attendees.
It was a very effective show and although all exhibitors and attendees were masked and doused continually with hand sanitizer, you could universally tell our industry was glad to be together again.
Booth #3233 was host to over 40 Power Chats™ that covered a variety of technologies carefully curated to appeal to the audience, including special presentations by DuPont’s MCM expert HV Tran.
Key Power Chat™ presentations were given by:
- Michael Creeden CID+ MIT, Technical Director, Insulectro
- Victor Lazaro Gallego, Technical Director and InduBond® Inventor at Chemplate Materials S.L.
- Jim Hartzell, VP OEM Marketing, Isola Group
- Bob Peth, VP of Sales for North America, Isola Group
- Chris Hunrath, VP of Technology, Insulectro
- Andy Kannurpatti, Global Business Director, DuPont ICS Films & Laminates
- Ed Kelley, Chief Technology Officer, Isola Group
- Travis Kelly, President & CEO, Isola Group
- Erik Reddington, Strategic Engagement Leader, DuPont Electronics & Imaging
- Steve Sekanina, Director High speed Products, Isola Group
- Catherine Shearer, EMD Electronics
- HV Tran, DuPont MCM Technology
The Insulectro “Technology Village” was a great place to explore ideas for trending technology and products for printed circuit boards and printed electronics.
To bring the key learnings and interests of IPC directly you, we have crafted a 45-minute session - the IPC6Pack! - virtual or live, presented by our subject matter experts, to share with you or your team our key findings of what's new, what's interesting, and what's coming.